collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pants..hmm..gonna collect it on saturday..sigh..so ma fan..

anyway, driving was shitty today! urrgh..this bunch of girls were jay-walking..instead of stand on the kerb, one of the girls stood on the ROAD! was damn worried that the wheels of my car would ROLL OVER her DAMN TOES! so i swerved a little to the left to avoid her DAMN TOES..but there was this car suddenly overtaking me! den i couldnt get hold of my steering..haha..my instructor gave me a hand...sigh..bad bad experience..

next driving lesson will be at ubi instead of kallang..lalala

//i feel that we're growing APART...//

in my past..

will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
BACK from chalet! smiLEz..so TIRED!! came home at ...
watched THe BEst Bet yesterday..haha..worth $6.50....
rain rain, go away! come again another day...littl...
need to lose some flabs..haha..went to jog a littl...
just got back from 4G1'02 class gathering!! it was...
am smelling NICE!! just bathed..waiting for chris ...
ANNOUNCEMENT: My tagboard is at the bottom of the ...