now now. i haven updated my blog for two weeks. been busy. again. as usual. with work.


i bought myself a pink Nokia 6111. but of cuz. my mother paid for it first. will have to pay her back when i get my next pay. am broke for now. bought my dearest jasmine a big big birthday present. shared with her cousins. i hope she likes it! cant wait to see her on fri. she's been so busy with training and i've been so busy with work. sigh. haven gossip for YEARS. gigglez.


i cant seem to register myself for the tp graduation ceremony online. it keeps showing INTERNAL ERROR. any tp friends happen to read my blog and manage to register, pls drop me a tag or sms.


im glad i met lahling jazzy and joanna for dinner last week. met alvin and cam for dinner. catch up a little. geok is TOOO BUSY TO MEET ME. wing is still in taiwan. so my crescentians wont be able to meet up until wing is back. this fri, i hope to meet some tp friends. and i've yet to meet my peh peh. but we have already arranged to meet this thurs! yay!


oh, and i had a hair cut too. just trim though. baby cut his hair real short! haha. his chef thought he came back from reservist. gigglez. but i tink baby looks really good with short hair. reservist for him is in end of may. boohoo.


and BASKET!!!! some evil bastards have been scratching my dad's car!!!!!!!!! F*cker. his tool is definitely a key or a coin. it's not very deep. but very obvious. now, it's so terrible that the scratch is across the first passenger's door. if it goes beyond, we are going to report this shit to the police.


having bad cramps. sigh. dun wanna go to work. but i have to. if not how am i going to repay my debts? hahaha....

in my past..

at the same Jap restaurant. our 2nd visit. 11th ap...
those surfers at the beach. the cafe is named drea...
we were f-ing burnt. SUNBURNT. magnificent view fr...
at the temple. all my fault. i asked baby to take ...
we had to climb and crawl. to see this.  
we were all tired...and wet. from the waves.  
to my horror! there's a steep flight of stairs!!!! 
steeep slope. REALLY STEEEp.  
see baby holding my slippers? it was to prevent th...
all baked and roasted. thanks to the sun.