ALL 'BOUT BANANA

a letter from banana to me. =) nice.


i did feel some magic after reading the letter! =)
bye bye banana! she is leaving the madhouse!


her farewell gifts, with a helium balloon and a giant card!!

two crazy girls! the 881 sisters!

i love this pic. so cute!

and this is my gangster lover. ;)

im sure banana will become a happier person after leaving the madhouse! thanks for all the love!!

in my past..

RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...
DAMIER NEVERFULL MM. this picture doesnt do my ba...
Spread the LOVEread http://www.wearewonderwomen.co...
Some wordy update: time has been passing quite fas...
Little Miss JI GONG - sarahdee so cute right!!!!!!...
Still got about 3 more hours to go before i can go...
Yesterday Mid Shift = BORING. trying very hard to ...
there is this FUCKING CB guy sitting right next to...