MC test down.
(i wrote so much till my little pinky was cramp and couldnt move!)

IME test next.

omg. neverending.

everyone seems to be leaving singapore for short getaway.
i also want!!!!!!!

am on the verge of breaking down.
suffocated from all these proj deadlines and tests.
yucks.

in my past..

My Sister. this irritating sister of mine looks ki...
This shit is gonna end soon. Pls give me the will,...
1) credits to: http://whoodesiree.livejournal.com/...
Ettusais Workshop! see our pretty ambassadors, try...
Please support this young little girl who is curre...
Some of my watches... this GUESS watch was given t...
1) Credits to: modparade.livejournal.com #11: GREG...
27/2/09: Mykii (Ettusais Press Conference) located...
Rainbow. see the beautiful rainbow? i haven seen o...
分开是一种解脱让你好好的想过 我想要的那片天空你是不是能够给我