i planned my leave for almost the entire year.
i blocked National Day & Hari Raya!
10 days leave to be in Nov.
woo hoo! i so cant bloody wait!
and my april's leave is in 8days' time.

im lusting over Indigo Pearl in Phuket.
omfg. just by looking at the pics make me high. haha.

paradise.

in my past..

GOLD CLASS surprise...thank you.
Off-The-Shoulder Printed Frock GREEN ...Brand NEW ...
what's the surprise tomorrow?we shall see.
Sunset boulevard part 2...glad that i have my cam ...
Chiffon Glitter BustierPEACHY PINK ..BRAND NEW - S...
i have been laughing so much these days.it's alway...
i ♥ Bling Bling!!!...do you think this bag charm i...
When In Rome was good.i enjoyed the movie.Clash of...
One of the crazy fridays!this is how we unwind our...
T.G.I.F @ Heereni din enjoy the food there. not ni...