Photobucket

close friends will know that i am super afraid of dogs/cats/birds, etc. but ever since i started hanging out with moti and squiggy, i grew to love them. beagles only. they are so cute...always give the "poor thing" look. gosh.

...

pucci and i saw this 3 month-old beagle at the Pet Safari. cute little thing. if only we can.


in my past..

18th August 2010...happy birthday pucci bear.
i am disappointed.Been a long while since i felt t...
Brand New: Chic Chiffon Mini Dress (PINK)Selling a...
moti and me. he's sucha darling. squiggy was busy ...
finally i have the time to rot at home and do my o...
my back is aching so bad.it's not the time of the ...
ASOS looots!!! - screams - ...we waited so long fo...
thank God for these people in my life. ...sunday w...
we thought we saw light at the end of the tunnel.w...
it's all about LURRVE!! awww......The modern fairy...