MOVIE OF THE MONTH: 50firstdates!!!
WORTH: $7.50
RATE: 4 out of 5
REMARKS: the duration of the movie culd be longer. elaborate more on the after marriage.

watch it with ya bf/gf...it'll be purrrfect!! and i teared!! i sobbed!! haha...oh well...touching ma...haha...darling got a shocked! haha...cuz it was like comedy...but den sad part only a short bit...to me, the short bit really meant ALOT! haha...see it and tell me how u guys feel abt the sad part...=P

gonna head to Sunnybookshop later...it's been a long long while since i last indulge myself in a good noveL! wooo...cant wait! haha...

and i need to buy jasmine's bday present...dunno wad to get for her...lalala...

sweetie is coming over to pick me up now!

in my past..

therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped i...
exams over! but den till the results are out, i wo...
one more day to go! but dunno y i dun feel as happ...
got home at 1.30pm...sysops paper was okie...i tin...
gosh! sure gonna fail MBS! fish. hate to take sup....
oh well...told darling sth and i feel sucha reliev...
did some studying today...din really memorise...si...
btw, i bought a simPle pink top from zaRA!!! prett...
finished my econs notes...all 12 lectures...tmr, i...
hard work finally paid off...got an A for sysops P...