therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped into sth SOLID on the bus...my right shoulder feels so dislocated...maybe cuz earlier yesterday, when i was on my way to tiong mrt on the bus, it jerked while i was standing...this might be the reason....

culdnt slp the whole nite...stomach growling like mad...haha..so noisy...was damn hungry...but lazy to get sth to eat...cuz i brushed my teeth already...haha...nice rainy weather in the wee hours...that caused me to drift to lalaland faster...

will be meeting darling, geOk and cindy to watch 50firstdates...haha...so weird rite...douBLe date? giggLez...im sprouting nonsense...dun bother...

now that i've got no sch for nearly 6 weeks, i shall get a job...wanted to go for interviews on monday...but den most prob i will be pampering myself first...after a month long of stress, and more stress...im going for Nailspa@Forum's Nailbar for free! haha..toes and fingers...cuz my godma bought this package, but she dun wanna go...so I GET TO GO! yay! it's gonna be a 2 hr process...but i dun mind...geez...but i so chor-lor...that's y i dun like to go for manicure...later paint nice nice den i accidentally cause it to chip den wasted rite...oh well...i shall wait for my godma to call...

it's been long since i last blog a long entry...ahah...been really busy, u seE? hmmm...

i wanna buy more skirts! short skirts! and i wanna highlight my hair! cuz now i've got BLACK hair! i wanna get rid of the damn pimple on my face! haha...it's not GOING AWAY! and the worst thing is that I DIN SQUEEZE IT...so im wondering y it aint disappearing...lalala

before the holidays, i feel so excited abt it...now that im holidaying...i dun feel as excited anymore...

and im in charge of my sec sch chalet! shit...im alwayz THE ONE! hhaha...i need to collect MONEY! im BROKE.

::every expectation comes with disappointment:: (got this from ziQi's blog)

in my past..

exams over! but den till the results are out, i wo...
one more day to go! but dunno y i dun feel as happ...
got home at 1.30pm...sysops paper was okie...i tin...
gosh! sure gonna fail MBS! fish. hate to take sup....
oh well...told darling sth and i feel sucha reliev...
did some studying today...din really memorise...si...
btw, i bought a simPle pink top from zaRA!!! prett...
finished my econs notes...all 12 lectures...tmr, i...
hard work finally paid off...got an A for sysops P...
im in a damn bad mood now! urrgh!!! hot like pig!!...