im in a damn bad mood now! urrgh!!! hot like pig!!! i need aircon!!! heLpp! im suffocating!!!

oh well...did 5 chapters of econs...wrote down notes...still got 7 more to go! shall try to finish by tmr...i wish i can..i also dunno why out of 4 subjects, i chose to study econs first...and the paper is on friday! gosh...tink im mad...but who cares! at least i studied when im home today...sucha goot ger..proud of myself...just finished going thru the online MBS revision notes...was sorting the slides...din do any notes or reading...too tired...coughed till my lUNgs fLYing out! gosh. my throat is killing me....urrgh!!!!!

i need to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my past..

weather is damn freaking hOT! bitch! doing my ref...
im officially sicK. i've got an mc for tmr...so ai...
today is a monday. woke up at 7am today. went for ...
yawNz...gonna slp soon..having migraine...sigh to...
short-tempered. bad-tempered. foul-tempered. name ...
i cut my hair! one whoLE CHUNK of my hair is GONE!...
NO more sysOps presentatiON! no morE proposalS! ah...
today's quite a relaxing day...din feel like doing...
*buRPz* i ate alot today! ate like an elephant...w...
woOO! am gonna be home beore SMU starts tonite!!!!...