i cut my hair! one whoLE CHUNK of my hair is GONE! feel lighter...but dEN! heart pain...i kept my hair for damn long canz...but oh well...i look more REFRESH-ed now...my hair is still long...can tie...but NO THAT LONG!!!!! so tie already will DROP! gosh...he cut away so BIG CHUNK becuz the ends split like mad....and the ends also damn dry...so he CUT loh...lalalala....CUT CUT CUT!!!!! the last time i cut my hair was last november 2003!!! that was quite long aGOooo....mama prefers my LONG LONG hair....siGH...hair can GROW! gigglez...

in my past..

NO more sysOps presentatiON! no morE proposalS! ah...
today's quite a relaxing day...din feel like doing...
*buRPz* i ate alot today! ate like an elephant...w...
woOO! am gonna be home beore SMU starts tonite!!!!...
HAPPY 9tH moNThs AnniVersaRy daRliNG!!!! *huggieZ*...
Lack of slp for the past one week caused me to not...
i've been doing proj like mad for the past one wee...
this whole week, including weekends, will be burnt...
just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate al...
watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...