just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate alignment...had to align and make everything look nicely...xianz...

darling's so sweeet...he waited for me till im done with my work...den now on the phone with him...he's damn slpy..but still stay awake...sorry love...and thank u for everything..=)

//i love u very much...and i wanna love u for a long long time...//

in my past..

watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...
HTM is having a Dinner&Dance thingy..so fun loH! b...
went to watch "My Girl" with darling today...damn ...
yay! just completed one Econs analysis...got many ...
oh well...sch was really irritating today...waste ...
yaWnz...just woke up...sch's at 1245...so irritati...
lalala...went to ikea today to eat meatballs! so y...
yaWNzz...just woke up not long agO...so tired...du...
it's been really long since i've been up at this k...
i'm sorry. for wadeva. i cant seem to control myse...