yaWnz...just woke up...sch's at 1245...so irritating..go sch for a while only...make me travel ALL THE WAY!

anyway, did i tell ALL OF U that i've been skipping MBS lecture lk nobody's busineSS? i haven been attending MBS for YEARS! cuz it's too early in the morning...9am!!! and on a Monday somemore....woRST!

discuss with darling abt going overseas thingy...hmmm...i really wanna go New Zealand very much...but it's not cheap at all...maybe i shall push it till end of the yr den go...maybe by then, i've earned some money? but at the end of the yr, NZ wont have snow...so sad...hmmm...another alternative...wanna gO KL to shop shop shop! at least KL is so much cheaper! but den one thing i fear most is that if i were to throw my temper overseas and darling oso angry at the same time, muahahhaha....I SURE LOST wan loh....den i will start to cry...den i scared kena kidnap how? hahhaha...den die la...sigH~ darling was like saying go cruise loh...but lk DAMN BORING? pay so much just to stay on board for waD?! laze ard the whole day meH...drop me any suggestions k!? haha....

in my past..

lalala...went to ikea today to eat meatballs! so y...
yaWNzz...just woke up not long agO...so tired...du...
it's been really long since i've been up at this k...
i'm sorry. for wadeva. i cant seem to control myse...
i did not do my econs tutorial!!! shit...have to g...
having MBS now...boring computer lessoN!!! daMN! j...
oh weLL..had my basic theory test just now...sure ...
my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOUL...
a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....