having MBS now...boring computer lessoN!!! daMN! just finshed presenting our project..so funNY...hahaha...

im so so so so daMn hungry now canz? neh eat breakfast..it's like 1.30pm now...oH My oh my...hope i wont get gastric!! lalala...

i wore my new colourfuL toe sock today!!! hahaha...so CUTE!!! i looked like a CLOWN? haha...oh well...haha...i wanna watch movie!!!! hope i've got some time on fri to relax...

i neeeed to cut my hair!!! but no time...so most prob i will cut it during the holidays, after all my examz...lalala...

i miss darling...sigh...i miss holidays!!! i miss lazing around!

1) Agenda for meeting research
2) Compile my peer teaching notes
3) Econs tutoriaL
4) IFBSci 1000words REflection
5) Nego&dispuTe 6-page reflection

f*cK f*cK f*Ck. a MOUTAIN of WORK to be DONE...

in my past..

oh weLL..had my basic theory test just now...sure ...
my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOUL...
a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....
too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT.....
woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was c...
stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....
i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......