oh weLL..had my basic theory test just now...sure cant pass...cuz my fren told me must get 47 above to pass...i already realised that i had 5 mistakes le...shit canz...aiya..retake den retaKE!!! i too gan cheong today la...first time take such test...sigH~ wadeva!

got back all my tests grades le...

ecoNS: 79/100 (one more mark an A! shittty)
MBS: 26.5/50 (haha..so luckY! i passed! =P )
NEgo & dispute Resolution: 30.5/40

results quite okie la hor...hmmm...went town for a while after scH...did some shopping..bought a ZARA top and a cute toe-ankle-sock!!! haha...therez this DAMN nice tube at ZARA!!!! regret buying the tube from TOSs...cuz ToSS's design is too simple...the one over at ZARA is damn unique and nice loh..i wont mind paying TEN DOLLARS more for sth unique! damn...nvm..i might buy it next mth! we shall seee....maybe i may not buy it afterall...cuz i may not wear it often..cuz it's a TUBE! i cant wear that to sch....

//it's really goot to have u by my side all these while..thank u..nothing will be the same again without you...im used to you staring blankly at me whenever i walked out of the changing room at any retail outlets...im used to u teasing my cheeks on public transport..im used to lying on ya shoulder on THAT SPECIAL "spot"...im used to looking into ya pAIR of TiNy and charming eyes...without you, without all these famiLiAR stuffs..i doubt i'll enjoy my life as much as i enjoy it now...i love u sweeetie..//

in my past..

my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOUL...
a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....
too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT.....
woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was c...
stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....
i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...