i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i was injured...SEE THE WORD?? I-N-J-U-R-E-D!

fell down on wednesday...rainy day...den floor slippery, sandals no friction...was carrying some library books and my sweater..feeling very clumsy already...and the next thing i noe, i fell...no immediate bleeding..i thot it was only terrible scratches...UNFORTUNATELY, as i walked...blOOd begin to appear..den my whole kneecap, bloodied..red and bruised...when i fell, this bunch of ITE MALAY GUYS, instead of helping me up, they laffed at me?!!! cuz earlier on, they whistled at me, i ignored...and den, i fell! oh well..a bunch of brainless!!!

luckily, i was meeting darling...when he saw me, i was in pain...oh well..he hurry carry my bag, took my books and sweater from me, then hold me...haha...he was kinda shocked..i was a brave ger! it's was extremely painful, till my entire left leg was NUMB! but i din cry...went to the toilet and bravely cleaned the wound and stick plaster...it was HELL! as i crippled my way home, i really wanted to cry..but din...

reached home, saw mummy!! den wanna cry already...but darling was there...so decided not to..haha..darling was my nurse..cleaned my wound, put some oilment...hee...kinda gentle...=)

the next morning (10/03), when i woke up for sch, i started crying...the pain was unbearable...daMN painfuL! couldnt slp well tOO...din wan to go sch at aLL! but i had to...cuz i've got impt stuffs to do...so no choice, i went to bathe...damn scared canz? cuz the stinging pain was HELL! i couldnt even stand properly...couldnt even walked properly...den i had to put oilment...cried and cried...till everything became numbed..den i went to sch..left my hse at 10.30am when lesson was 11am..so i took mrt and den cab..crippling my way thru...

reached home, mama noticed that the wound was slightly infected...so brought me to see a doc...at the same time, took the typhoid jab...now my left hand so weak! den my left leg so weak too...the wound still has the stinging pain...shit...it's the FIRST TIME I FELL ok!!!!!! first time i fell till so BADLY ok? shit...anyway, the doc gave me a day's MC..sigh

feel bad that joanna is now doing MBS access alone..shit...

i hate to have a scar on my kneecaP!! shall avoid all dark sauces...shittified..

in my past..

sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....
goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...
went to sentosa today with darling..finally able t...
gotta reply all msges on my tag.... *xueting: hey...