went to sentosa today with darling..finally able to spend some quality time with darling...anyway, urrgh.!!..aint tanned...shitty...the sun was DAMN hot loh...but not tan at all...sigH...how sad..rched sentosa at 3 plus...den left at 7...=) wonderfuL day! saw my TB046 classmates on the bus! *smiLez* nice seeing all of u!

took loads of pics on the monoraiL! haha...so cute...so fuNNY! too bad im too lazy to upload to my comp cuz very complicating..ahaha...den went to pasar malam at tiong bahru plaza..bought TONS of foOOD! haha...buy till abt $10 worth!! hahaha...fat pigS!

tmr going shopping!! cant wait!!! gotta buy geOK's bday present...damn difficult to buy stuff for her...faintz...lalala...need to go over to Sunny Bookshop to exchange boOOK! all becuz of my blurnessss...

in my past..

gotta reply all msges on my tag.... *xueting: hey...
hmmm...i do agree with wad steff had said on the t...
sometimes, i really wonder how couples survive for...
i cant tag on my tagboard...shitty..i shall reply ...
urrgggh~!!! weather so damn hot today...as if dese...
oh mY! i juz woke up...gotta start studying soon.....
stupid darling is flirting with a junior of his no...
think im going to fail MBS!!! oh well... im the b...
fucking shit! the construction thingy above my uni...
lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been ...