hmmm...i do agree with wad steff had said on the tagboard...every moment is sweeet and it's special too...but i think that how everything get started is still the sweeetest of aLL....hmmm...oh well...every individual have different preferences...*woNderRrz*

anyway, had fish&chips for diNNER! not very nice la...but okie loh...and GOT BONE canz? faintz...haven eaten fish&chips with bone before...haha...

been rotting at home the whole day! so damn bored...oh well...slept lk pig...den now headache...gosh..slept too much...hope i can get to slp early tonite cuz i've got sch tmr! wiNe tastinG CoursE!! cant wait! after that mama gonna pick me up from sch...miss those primary sch days when my mama wuld alwayz wait for me at the sch-gate to fetch me and my sister home....love that kind of feeling...it's been really long since my mum last fetched me home from sch...lalala...

been blogging quite a lot today...many thots huh? haha....as if la....oh yah! i'm very fuLL now...need a buRP! haha...

in my past..

sometimes, i really wonder how couples survive for...
i cant tag on my tagboard...shitty..i shall reply ...
urrgggh~!!! weather so damn hot today...as if dese...
oh mY! i juz woke up...gotta start studying soon.....
stupid darling is flirting with a junior of his no...
think im going to fail MBS!!! oh well... im the b...
fucking shit! the construction thingy above my uni...
lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been ...
You are Karen! You are an excellent mum and astron...
HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!! haPPy 18th birtHd...