stupid darling is flirting with a junior of his now...haha...IN FRONT OF ME!!! haha....aiyOOOoo...i got nth to say!!!!!

lalala...econs paper was alright today...i hope...cuz i aint sure abt the last qns which was lk 12marks???!!!! oH MY!!! haha...

i going to buy sports shoe?!!!! so weird to see me in shoes rite? faintz....but den i STILL WANNA BUY! i dun care...but i got this feeling it'll be wasting money...but neh mind la...my sis and mama oso can wear..gigglez...so in the end, not really wasting money la...

sat still got paper...wad the heLL...stupid darling is going to leave me ALL ALONE agaiN!!! that is when my exams are OVER!! i have to celebrate it MYSELF! goot gooot....he din even say lk "aiya darling, i meet u on sunday loh.." nEVER!!!! biTCH!

in my past..

think im going to fail MBS!!! oh well... im the b...
fucking shit! the construction thingy above my uni...
lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been ...
You are Karen! You are an excellent mum and astron...
HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!! haPPy 18th birtHd...
well well..one more day to my bday...one more day ...
gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally...
i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...