fucking shit! the construction thingy above my unit is getting on my nerves!!! yesterday, it was lidat...NOW, AGAIN...fuck loh...woke me up from my beauty sleep neh mind...NOW!!! i need to go all the way to my aunt's hse to study cuz there damn quiet...haven been able to study from yest till today...thot it wuld be better...shitty asss....and the subject im studying for is MBS! some computer shit....i juz need to PASS alright? fish-head....tried to read all the notes yesterday but i dun understand a SINGLE thing..it's not lk CSA...now i prefer CSA..shitty.

my god!!!! here comes the HAMMER-ing!!!!! can they juz SPARE me? fuck la!

in my past..

lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been ...
You are Karen! You are an excellent mum and astron...
HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!! haPPy 18th birtHd...
well well..one more day to my bday...one more day ...
gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally...
i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...
You are one of the few out there whose wings aretr...
finished my resume and cover letter last nite..fin...