gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally.

was doing my individual journal..so shitty...damn long loh..had to write so much! i haven finish doing yet..still got 3 more components...shitty...den need to do the observer report too...sigh...all by fri...so no matter wad, i muz finish the 2 damn things...urrgh...

am feeling so so busy this sem...shitty..caused me to forget all about my "much-awaited" 18th birthday!!! aint feeling excited at all...cuz im feeling so much more BUSY than EXCITED...sigh...

dunno wad darling got for me...*wonderz* alwayz make me curious but dun wanna tell me!! hmmm...juz hope he will lk the thingy i bought for him...giggLez...cant wait!

2 more days to my bday!!! 2 more days to v-day!!!

//still rem our "courting days"??? giggLez...all so sweet and honey-ed...now, too busy for all these...but jus wanna let u noe that my love for u is still as "FRESH" as from the beginning...i love u baby...//

in my past..

i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...
You are one of the few out there whose wings aretr...
finished my resume and cover letter last nite..fin...
after 4 days of holidays..im back to sch again..go...
din blog for a few days again..damn busy..tsk tsk....
i haven been blogging for ONE WEEK! gosh..damn bus...
after viewing my own blog..i realised that i haven...
i tink tp's sch system kinda sucky loh...yesterday...