HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!!
haPPy 18th birtHdaY tO DeNisE sweEetiE!!!
HapPY 18tH biRthdAY tO xiaNg yUN!!!
hapPY biRthdaY tO mDm yap!!! haha....

haPPy vaLentiNe's daY to ALL!!!!!!!

oOoo...im finally 18!!! but den all those stuff that a 18-yr-old can do i already did long before..so it's nothing special anyway...juz that i can take my driving license!!! haha...wOoo~ and also i dun have to go thru all the trouble to get my cousin's ID to club...lalala...

parents and aunty celebrated my bday at the chinese restaurant at Paragon..=) love em to bits! no bday cake cuz i shy to celebrate my bday with so many strangers ard...heee...=)

darling went home with me and stayed with me till past midnite! he wished me happy bday and happy v-day! thank u sweetie!! huggiez...gave sweetie his present and glad he likes it...=) fits nicely on his wrist...a FOSSIL WATCH!!! haha...i love u baby...happy valentine's day! you will always be my special one...=)

thank u for all the birthday wishes thru sms, phone calls or leaving me msges on my tagboard...thank u so much! huggiez...& i wanna thank all those we gave me presents! i really love em all!!

tO geOK: aiya...feeling bad for giving u attitude yesterday...anyway, thank u for ya huge balloon! haha...huggiez..love ya loads!

in my past..

well well..one more day to my bday...one more day ...
gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally...
i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...
You are one of the few out there whose wings aretr...
finished my resume and cover letter last nite..fin...
after 4 days of holidays..im back to sch again..go...
din blog for a few days again..damn busy..tsk tsk....
i haven been blogging for ONE WEEK! gosh..damn bus...