lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been with me on sat and sunday....two whole days...and i still miss him so much! gosh..after all those projects and stuffs, FINALLy, can relax...but today onwards, i nid to study for my mid-term test again...sigh...doubt will be able to see darling often...shitty

my vday-cum-bday was great! haha...darling bought me 3 huge balloons!!! haha...i LOVE!!! luckily he brought them to my house...giggLez...den after that he wanted to get me a watch...i refused...hahah...cuz i'll be getting a watch for my bday from my family! haha...so we did some shopping...went to topshop to get a red top! nice nice...oh! and darling bought me this very sweet underwear! haha....oh well....giggLez...den darling kept wanting me to tell him wad i want..haha...but i really din wan ANYTHING!!! haha...in the end, he bought a ring for me...FINALLLLY. gigglez...he din buy one for himself..hee

man!! he was damn freaking shy when he put the ring on for me!!haha...he put the wrong side...hahaha.....i was giggling lk mad! haha...den he tried to fit it in again, and ta-da!!!!! NOW, i have a ring on my fourth finger!!! it's from perlini's...no expensive stuff...the silly guy wanted to get from Goldheart, the wan i was eyeing for a long long time...haha...den met up with geOK..she passed me my present!!! so lOVELY!!!! a princess crown piggy bank!!! wow! haha...love it to bits! thanx HANDSOME...=P after that darling bought me a bouquet of blue roses...haha...

den hor, we went to greatworld!! watching a movie there..."ALong caME poLLY"...damn nice show..but damn short loh...a while only....ate at the crystaljade...their service sucked BIG TIME! cant stand it...yucKZ! *BLACKLISTED* and i dunno y me and darling alwayz quarrel over food...tsk tsk...haha...he's forever "Anything"...faintz...our dessert was yuMMY! esp MINE!! it was hasima!!! haha...wow huh! my favourite!! i dun eat bird's nest...aha...

finally! darling sent me home and tuck me to bed...smilez...thank u sweeetie for the wonderfuL day..gigglez...hope u enjoyed yourself too...=) i love u tons and im gonna love u to BITS!!! huggiez...u'll alwayz be my silly boy!

in my past..

You are Karen! You are an excellent mum and astron...
HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!! haPPy 18th birtHd...
well well..one more day to my bday...one more day ...
gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally...
i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...
You are one of the few out there whose wings aretr...
finished my resume and cover letter last nite..fin...
after 4 days of holidays..im back to sch again..go...