think im going to fail MBS!!! oh well...

im the blur-est ASS on eartH! haha...i woke up at 7am thinking that my paper is at 9am...den i rushed and bathed..after that went to check my seatNumber, that was when i realised my paper starts only at 11am!!! what the heLL!!!

im damn hungry now..gonna go EAT!!! and i toook a cab home after the paper...shitty...im going bonkers! anyway, i must really study for ECONS!

in my past..

fucking shit! the construction thingy above my uni...
lalalala...am feeling happy happy! darling's been ...
You are Karen! You are an excellent mum and astron...
HAppy 18tH biRtHdaY to myseLf!!! haPPy 18th birtHd...
well well..one more day to my bday...one more day ...
gosh......im so so so tired!!! brain-dead. totally...
i failed the bloooooooody IFBsysOps quiz!!!!!!!!!!...
oh my god!!! i haven been blogging for 8 days!!! w...
~SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEEETEST LOVE~ happy ...
You are one of the few out there whose wings aretr...