aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha...but i've got my stuffs done..so okIE!

HAPPY 8tH mONth aNNi my CabbAgE patCh BOY! haha....i love u tons!!! huggiez...thank u for being so understanding when im daMMN busy with my work...sorry if i neglect u k?? make up to u during my holidays! haha...even though we only met for dinner today, but i really enjoyed eating with u! haha...all ya stuPid joKEs...haha...just love to sit opposite you and look into your tiny charming pair of eyes...beautiful eye lashes u've got! haha...PRETTY! giggLez...am sucha happy girL cuz u brought me to my fave cafe!!! SECRET RECIPE!!! i had my fave Spag. Meatballs for dinnER! and my fave tea...EARL greY!!! yuMMY! it's damN Delicious k! darling ate their grilled chicken with mushroom sauce with herB ricE..that's excellent toO! but slightly ex...SO OVERALL, happy happy day! thanx sweetie for everything!! hee...we've been tgt for 8 mths...it seems lk years to me! haha...just hope we'll go on and on...i love u pauPER! gigglez...

off to do my work...TONS of work waiting for me to complete...SHIT...i'm a busy yet HAPPY girRRL...contradictiNg...

in my past..

goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...
went to sentosa today with darling..finally able t...
gotta reply all msges on my tag.... *xueting: hey...
hmmm...i do agree with wad steff had said on the t...
sometimes, i really wonder how couples survive for...
i cant tag on my tagboard...shitty..i shall reply ...
urrgggh~!!! weather so damn hot today...as if dese...