my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts like mad...it's all MEnaA's fault! haha...she noes y...lalala...

o level results coming out in less than 3 hrs time...*all the best to aLL* huggiez...

went to develop photos yesterday...the pics are ready by 2.30pm...hmm...most prob will go collect later or tmr loh..see first..tmr got dinner...my granddad's bday...lalala...cant meet darling tmr...plus i got class lunch in the afternoOOn.

my printer ran out of ink again...how shitty can it get? spending alot on this printer's ink manz...in the past, oso not lidat wan...sigh..need to print stuff manz...

i noe i've got some work to do before the holiday ends..but im juz too lazy...too lazy to do any work...how? sigh...when sch starts, im going to HAVE A LOT OF WORK!!!! shitty...

it's been long since i last club...wanna go...but aiya...dunno leh...if everything turns out well today...den yeah...maybe will go loh...see first...

juz woke up not long...so many many phone calls for my mama...she left work early today...again...haven beeen able to talk to her for the past few days...all the calls woke me UP! and now, i really dun rem what msg they left for my mama...haha...

dad and darling had some cute "encounter" yesterday...haha...shall not elaborate...haha...it was really funny...and darling got so paiseh that he din even dare to say "BYe" to my dad...haha...huggiez sweeetie...=P

okie! im off to bathe! gonna go over to sweeetie's...

in my past..

OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...
went to sentosa today with darling..finally able t...
gotta reply all msges on my tag.... *xueting: hey...
hmmm...i do agree with wad steff had said on the t...
sometimes, i really wonder how couples survive for...
i cant tag on my tagboard...shitty..i shall reply ...
urrgggh~!!! weather so damn hot today...as if dese...
oh mY! i juz woke up...gotta start studying soon.....
stupid darling is flirting with a junior of his no...