sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched...till now..it's still raining...cold cold...

took a nice, cooling nap in the evening...now cant slp...haha...i love to be at home when it's raining....love the smell of the rain...

went to sch for comm skills...1 hr only...so retarded...luckily after that had to do MBS review 2..or else i wont even bother to go to sch...raining some more...so troublesome...

i dressed till damn ANY-OH-HOW today...boardshorts, slippers and a black top...den bumped into shuai-ge...oh mY! haha...wadeva~!

//darling...im sorry for losing my temper for the past few days...all the harsh words...cant seem to be able to have a full contrOL of myself..my temper...i noe therez not excuses for my actions...well..i dunNNo...siGH...hope things will be right AGAIN...//

in my past..

cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....
goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...
went to sentosa today with darling..finally able t...
gotta reply all msges on my tag.... *xueting: hey...
hmmm...i do agree with wad steff had said on the t...