woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was cramping...the ulcer on my lip is making my lip looks so swollen! yuckZ! how ugly...the damn ulcer is hurting me...damn painful..my cramp is hurting me too..."AUNTY" brought "LOADS" of "BAGGAGES"...shiT!!!

damn fucking loads of stuffs to do!!! im trying to do them NOW!! i need to finish them up...if not i cant go out with darling...this is not wad i wan becuz i haven been spending quality time with him at all...think i've been neglecting him..when i was sick for the past few days, i din get to speak to him becuz i was too tired..simply slept after taking medicine...now that im feeling better already, i've got plenty of work to do...

doubt this week i'll be free...

Mon 15/03: GO Asia PAc breweries...
Tues 16/03: Lesson till late...
Wed 17/03: do ecOns presentation thingy and Class3 theorY at 6.30pm...
ThuRs 18/03: Lesson till late...
Fri 19/03: I SO HOPE I CAN REST!!!!!

i noe therez more pple who are more tired, more busy, have more hectic schedule than i have....BUT...urrgh...wadeva~

in my past..

stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....
i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....
goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...