stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha...i nearly died..was running a fever..den was having gastric..gosH! did the damn MBS project!! oh mY GOD!! nearly took my life and joanna's life! haha...finalLY! it's doNE! but still need to do peer appraisal and reflection...aint going to sch early on monday...so gonna hurry do and send to joanna by tmr afterNOOn...i hope!

din get to really speak to darling the whole of yesterday...din really sms as well..oh well..was damN busy...din even have time to eat...my gastric was terrible last nite...couldnt even stand properly...had to hunch...sharp paiN!

therez still alot of things for me to do...but i dun have the energy to do so...still feeling very sick and tired...sigH..slept at 10 plus last nite after eating medicine..tired...darling went off to play pool with his fren at nite...oh well....

my knee is getting better...not as painfuL...but the BIG BIG BRUISED WOUND is SooOOoo uGLY! yUCKZ!

in my past..

i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....
goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...
urGGH! last nite at 3am..i was woken up by a BIG F...
went to sentosa today with darling..finally able t...