too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT....

SARAH LOW BOUGHT A PAIR OF NIKE AIR DUNK LOW?!!!!!! haha..oh well...wadeva~ darling taught me that my pair of nike shoes is called "Air dunk Low"...hmmm...sounds weird..but aiya~ who's the expert here? hahaa...

it's very prettty!!!! i finally own a pair of shoes!!!! pretty shoes!!! very pinkish!!! but got brown colour too...but overall..pretty paiR!!! smiLez...

darling's proud of me!!

in my past..

woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was c...
stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....
i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....
goSh..did my CDS video filming...damn funny canz? ...
my little lump on my hand is getting worst...hurts...
OucCChh....the mosquitoe bites are itching again! ...