my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOULD BE AN A!!!! den cuz we din do the standard alignment...siGH~ i tink B+ is kinda average loh..i dunnO...got pple get A leh!!! i very bu gan xing..but aiya...we did our best le...

i looked so hip-hoppy today...haha..with my pair of dunks and boardshorts..haha..plus ripcuRL sling bag!! hahaha...totally hip-hoppy...felt so weird the whole day...cuz i alwayz have the feminine kind of dressings ma...den suddenly lidat...all my frenz oso cannot ADAPT! haha...so funNNy...

miss darling..haven been seeing him for 2 days! more days to come...oh well...

am too occupied with my sch work...suX!

//i wanna go on a holiday with u again!!!!!//

in my past..

a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....
too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT.....
woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was c...
stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....
i haven been blogging for the past few days cuz i ...
sch was shitty today...rain lk mad...was drenched....
cooked breakfast today! ENglish breakfast styLE......
FINALLY! one load lighter! done with my online ref...
aiYO!!! i went to sch for 1/2 an hr today!!! haha....