it's been really long since i've been up at this kind of time. 3.15am...
im hungry...plus rainy nite...ohMY!

im quite done with my peer teaching notes already...need some adjustments and ta-dA! somehow, i feel that my stuffs are not very sufficient...sigH~ expecting higher and better quality work...shit.

in my past..

i'm sorry. for wadeva. i cant seem to control myse...
i did not do my econs tutorial!!! shit...have to g...
having MBS now...boring computer lessoN!!! daMN! j...
oh weLL..had my basic theory test just now...sure ...
my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOUL...
a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....
too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT.....
woke up at 8am...culdnt get to slp...stomach was c...
stayed in sch till abt 8plus last nite..woahhaha.....