lalala...went to ikea today to eat meatballs! so yUMMY! wonder y ikea every sunday got SO SO SO many people!! oh my gosh! terrible...

anyway, finally done with my peer teaching notes...haha...yay! but den it's kinda wordy...sigh...

enjoyed my day with darling today...heee...and he's so orange-y today! wore orange polo tee, with orange shoes and orange socks!!! ahaha....i bet if he were to see this entry, he gonna smack me! haha...

my sis can sing manz! haha....oh oh oh! scarly she next time become singer aR! haha...

i wanna go overseas this June!! i DUN CARE!

in my past..

yaWNzz...just woke up not long agO...so tired...du...
it's been really long since i've been up at this k...
i'm sorry. for wadeva. i cant seem to control myse...
i did not do my econs tutorial!!! shit...have to g...
having MBS now...boring computer lessoN!!! daMN! j...
oh weLL..had my basic theory test just now...sure ...
my sysOps proposal got B+!!!!!! so shittty...SHOUL...
a girl with loads of insecurities driving herself ...
you're the one baby...the one who makes me happy.....
too busy till i forgot to announce sth iMPORTANT.....