today's quite a relaxing day...din feel like doing ANYTHING...met darling for kway chuP! den we went ard town...wanted to cut hair...but was closed...so went to trim my eyebrows...oh well...as usual, at first glance, i felt weird...now okie already la...but i doubt i will go back to the aunty again...cuz shez not consistent in her trimmings...dun like...

weather was damn cooling...i love! smiLez...enjoyed my cosy moments with darling....i love u sweetie...

in my past..

*buRPz* i ate alot today! ate like an elephant...w...
woOO! am gonna be home beore SMU starts tonite!!!!...
HAPPY 9tH moNThs AnniVersaRy daRliNG!!!! *huggieZ*...
Lack of slp for the past one week caused me to not...
i've been doing proj like mad for the past one wee...
this whole week, including weekends, will be burnt...
just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate al...
watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...
HTM is having a Dinner&Dance thingy..so fun loH! b...
went to watch "My Girl" with darling today...damn ...