*buRPz* i ate alot today! ate like an elephant...worst than pig manz...oh well...cuz i cannot resist my dad's cooking! so so so yumMY!!!! YuM-Mi-Li-ciOUS!

been rotting at home the whole day...finally im ROTTING! after all the damn work...gonna do at least one of the questions for IFBSci reflection...lalalala...den watched Miss Congeniality...so fuNNY! gosh..

wanted to go for a slow jog in the early evening...but it poured...oh well....maybe i shall start my KEEP FIT routine...jog whenever i feel like...heee...hope it helps to cut down on my FATS....

i feel so un-loved...haha

in my past..

woOO! am gonna be home beore SMU starts tonite!!!!...
HAPPY 9tH moNThs AnniVersaRy daRliNG!!!! *huggieZ*...
Lack of slp for the past one week caused me to not...
i've been doing proj like mad for the past one wee...
this whole week, including weekends, will be burnt...
just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate al...
watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...
HTM is having a Dinner&Dance thingy..so fun loH! b...
went to watch "My Girl" with darling today...damn ...
yay! just completed one Econs analysis...got many ...