this whole week, including weekends, will be burnt! trust me! and i tink some people are just not willing to sacrifice their weekends...how selfish...i mean they've got their loved ones to accompany, that i noe..but learn and noe how to prioritise rite? it's only a week of sacrifice!! i also wan to accompany my loved ones...i've been neglecting the boy of my life...i feel so bad! i really do...but i have my responsibilities...i must ensure that all things are to be done before the deadline...and only after the presentation, den i'll be able to enjoy myself...sigh...i wonderrr...

sch was alright today...kinda rushing...heard the news abt us not being able to go over to the Hospitality and Tourism Academy over at Sentosa...really upset-ed me...but oh welll....cant be bothered already...

loads of stuffs piling up...im suffocating under the load.

in my past..

just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate al...
watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...
HTM is having a Dinner&Dance thingy..so fun loH! b...
went to watch "My Girl" with darling today...damn ...
yay! just completed one Econs analysis...got many ...
oh well...sch was really irritating today...waste ...
yaWnz...just woke up...sch's at 1245...so irritati...
lalala...went to ikea today to eat meatballs! so y...
yaWNzz...just woke up not long agO...so tired...du...
it's been really long since i've been up at this k...