HAPPY 9tH moNThs AnniVersaRy daRliNG!!!! *huggieZ*

im really sorry for not being able to meet u...really damn shit up with all the work and presentation stuffs...am really glad ya understand...bet ive been repeating all these for my past few entries...but ive got no choice...wanna make u noe that i appreciate all that u have done for me...so nOW! im finally done with my stuffs, excluding memorising the presentation speech....so im going to make up to u tmr alright? i love u dear...muckz

in my past..

Lack of slp for the past one week caused me to not...
i've been doing proj like mad for the past one wee...
this whole week, including weekends, will be burnt...
just finished my FULL BAR MENU!!! oh god...hate al...
watched the scary show last nite...the channel5, b...
HTM is having a Dinner&Dance thingy..so fun loH! b...
went to watch "My Girl" with darling today...damn ...
yay! just completed one Econs analysis...got many ...
oh well...sch was really irritating today...waste ...
yaWnz...just woke up...sch's at 1245...so irritati...