im officially sicK. i've got an mc for tmr...so aint going to sch...gonna rest well at home...cuz i dun wish to be sick during my exams...that wuld be really terrible...sigh...hope i get well soooon...need the energy and strength to study...being sick and eating all the medicine is draining everything away...sigH...

having flu, sorethroat, cough and headache...bet it's all the weather's fault! shit head...damn hot nowadays...gosh...even my fan is blowing out all the warm air! bloody shit...yuckz! i cant swallow my saliva without feeling any paiN! ate the damn cough mixture...feeling drowsy now...sigh...will do my sysops reflection tmr morning...i hope i'll have the energy...

body is aching all over too...feels like a granny now...siGH...even my granny is so much stronger than me! she loves to climb slopes at my hse area, whereas, im DAMN lazy...wish that everywhere has got esclator! ahaha...dream on~

darling's so sweet today..sent me hme den nursed me for a while...feel so goot with u around...=) cant get enuff of u! damn! sigh...one more week and i can spend more time with my sweeetie...huggiez..i love u!

i so hope that i'll be able to get my commskills grade as well as my mbs grade tmr even if i dun go sch...i've got mc K! i aint clearing "annual leave!"....lalalala...

im sick im sick im sick!!!! cure me! shit. i feel so sickly!

in my past..

today is a monday. woke up at 7am today. went for ...
yawNz...gonna slp soon..having migraine...sigh to...
short-tempered. bad-tempered. foul-tempered. name ...
i cut my hair! one whoLE CHUNK of my hair is GONE!...
NO more sysOps presentatiON! no morE proposalS! ah...
today's quite a relaxing day...din feel like doing...
*buRPz* i ate alot today! ate like an elephant...w...
woOO! am gonna be home beore SMU starts tonite!!!!...
HAPPY 9tH moNThs AnniVersaRy daRliNG!!!! *huggieZ*...
Lack of slp for the past one week caused me to not...