my whole computer screwed up AGAIN!!! fuck..im damn cow pissed!!!!

i totally have no idea why my comp is so screwed up..i haven been using it as often as my sister..she's like hogging on to the comp and telephone at the same time? switching on the comp the moment she wakes up and uses it till she sleeps? which is 12pm-1am or even later! bloody shit..maybe the screwing up is due to the computer being on for more than 12 hrs? fuck la..

i cant even check my mail IN PEACE!? loads of damn pop-ups (im used to it already)..den now, each window i open hangs every 5 mins! so i have to "end-task" every 5 mins!! wad the HELLL!!!! i need some technical HELP! any expertsS?

sch was HELL today! had to sit thru the damn 6hr lecture!! with only a pathetic hr break!...sigh...helll...

my computer is lagging in loading TOO! oh man...dun tell me i'm attacked by some SHIT virus or other kinds of "ILLNESSES"..urrgh!!!!

btw, i bought Looneytunes "baby bunny, baby daffy" files for myself, darling and his sister! so cuteeee!!! =)

have to go over to chinatown to collect my re-altered pants tmr! shall go after driving..i need some relaxation before sch starts..

maybe a massage or sth? haha..aint that rich la..
maybe a hair cut? nah..dun wanna cut my hair!!
maybe a pedicure? hmm..goot idea..but i've got NO TIME?
maybe i just need a trip to any pretty resortS? oh well..sch's starting! *dream on*

//darling..maybe i just need a hug from u? a big huge hug?//

in my past..

collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pan...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
BACK from chalet! smiLEz..so TIRED!! came home at ...
watched THe BEst Bet yesterday..haha..worth $6.50....
rain rain, go away! come again another day...littl...
need to lose some flabs..haha..went to jog a littl...
just got back from 4G1'02 class gathering!! it was...
am smelling NICE!! just bathed..waiting for chris ...