"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz..

Past two days were like hell...could slp nor eat well..am so happy that things are much better now...improving...=)

just finished typing the peer teaching notes...am left with some tutorials to be done..dad cant fetch me home as often anymore..sigh..busy with work...lalalaa...

drank pure lemon juice after dinner..so sour!!! am having headache and jawache now..haha..couldnt finish half the glass..dislike citrus...yiKEs!

gonna wear executive suit tmr! feel so professional...haha..

im a happy girl..=) thank you for making me smile again..=)

in my past..

my head is spinning.. i cant get things done.. yik...
did i make the right decision? sigh.. im sad.. i h...
ohhh la la!! i finished my e-log! smiLEz..but not ...
What Color is Your Brain? brought to you by Quizi...
am a happy girl!! will be going for the Starlight ...
HAPPy First aNNiversary sweeeetie!!! i love u so m...
am feeling extremely happy today! cuz i finally ge...
driving was quite okie for me..drove from eunos mr...
i did a mocktail today! "bar-maid"...haha..it tast...
busy monday...busy tuesday...faints... today's BE...