am feeling extremely happy today! cuz i finally get to see my darling in the late afternooN..felt really goot just having you by my side..=)

went century square after sch to get stuffs for the Menu thingy..lalala..we spent quite a bit..oh well..just wanna do it well..=)

im sucha mean gf..haha..i've been so damn busy..dun have time to get anything for my sweeetie..tmr's our first anniversary! so fast!! im sorrry..=(

in my past..

driving was quite okie for me..drove from eunos mr...
i did a mocktail today! "bar-maid"...haha..it tast...
busy monday...busy tuesday...faints... today's BE...
sunday seems to be "Ikea Day"..haha..oh well..the ...
yawNz...im very tired..mentally and physically...-...
THIS WAY UPásarah has fragile contents which may b...
i realised that i've got Accounting tutorial and O...
sch will be at 2pm later! yay..at least not 8am? f...
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! quite okie la..but the timing...
HAPPY FATHER's daY!! smiLEz..*i love u daddy* bou...