i realised that i've got Accounting tutorial and Organisational.B tutorial to be done..sigh..i'll try to do it..

wanted to go NYDC for baked-rice today..but was too hungry to even wait for the rice to be baked! so i just went to HANS and have my sirloin steak..yUMMilicious! i wonder why wing doesnt like HANS...haha..

do guys have menses too? why do they also have mood swingS?

in my past..

sch will be at 2pm later! yay..at least not 8am? f...
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! quite okie la..but the timing...
HAPPY FATHER's daY!! smiLEz..*i love u daddy* bou...
How to make a Sarah Low Ingredients: 1 part pride ...
today is sucha bliss..=) baby, thanx for today! i ...
i've grown up. matured. im surprised by my own act...
my whole computer screwed up AGAIN!!! fuck..im dam...
collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pan...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...