i've grown up. matured.
im surprised by my own action too.
i wouldnt have done that in the past.
i wonder what triggered me to do so.

i could have chose the "safer" option.
but i decided to take the risk.
i din realised it was a RISK until not long ago.
if anything were to happen, i'll definitely be the first to shoulder some blame.
on the other hand, i will congrat myself for the courage.

TRUST is definitely the culprit to this.
because i trust too much.

hope you're the right "bank" for me to "deposit" my "trust".

in my past..

my whole computer screwed up AGAIN!!! fuck..im dam...
collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pan...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
BACK from chalet! smiLEz..so TIRED!! came home at ...
watched THe BEst Bet yesterday..haha..worth $6.50....
rain rain, go away! come again another day...littl...
need to lose some flabs..haha..went to jog a littl...
just got back from 4G1'02 class gathering!! it was...