today is sucha bliss..=) baby, thanx for today! i love u.

went over to darling's cuz he alwayz come over to mine..so it's "PAY BACK TIME!"..haha.. lazed around and watched lotsa tv..haha..had dinner tgt with his sis..smiLEz..we ate yuMMy food! haha..den watched MORE tv! left at 11 plus..his daddy insisted on sending me home..so yeah..took a car homE! luckily i din go home myself..im sucha scaredy-cat! gigglez..anyway, had a great time! laffing our lungs out! muahaha..

will be having father's day dinner tmr!! so excited!! haha..

had a weird dream last nite..haha..to me, it was a NITEMARE! muahaha..
-dreamt that the mambo skirt i bought expanded after washing
-colour of the mambo skirt faded
-started to panic cuz i only wore it twice
-decided to go over and ask for an exchange
-rejected a refund cuz I WANT THAT SKIRT!
-argued with the sales person
-they denied it was THEIR fault
-pushed the blame to me
-said that i should check the size b4 purchasing
-but the actual fact is that i bought the correct size, it was after washing that it expanded
-in e end, i couldnt find the skirt from any outlets anymore
-LIMITED EDITION! haha...

To my horror, i woke up perspiring..haha..it felt so damn REAL! i immediately went to open my closet to see if the skirt was still inside! hahaa...call me a sucker! but to me, it's really a NITEMARE!


in my past..

i've grown up. matured. im surprised by my own act...
my whole computer screwed up AGAIN!!! fuck..im dam...
collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pan...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
will be off for driving soon. den collecting the u...
BACK from chalet! smiLEz..so TIRED!! came home at ...
watched THe BEst Bet yesterday..haha..worth $6.50....
rain rain, go away! come again another day...littl...
need to lose some flabs..haha..went to jog a littl...