yawNz...im very tired..mentally and physically...-stretcH!-
finished the HTM yr1s "get to know you" session earlier on , at abt 9pm..it was quite a success! *cheers for the IG!!* was sitting at the station "feeding" mosquito with jasmine..haha..but we had fun too..talked alot..=P

den darling and his parents came over to fetch me at 9pm and off we went for dinneR! i still prefer the fish-head steamboat at tiongbahru market! so yuMMiliciOus! den we went to Kallang's SHop-n-Save for groceries..after that, we drove on to geylang to see durians..haha..but in e end, i suggested go see "chicken" instead..i was really curious abt the entire red-light District area..but nowadays, the pros are more discreet..the pimps are actually the ones standing outside, waiting for potential "clients"..i din noe that those red-light District bosses will hang RED LANTERNS outside their shops..hmmm..i dun wanna see those pimps! i wanna see ladies!

anyway, my driving lesson on THurs was FUN!! at first, i was really pissed with all the damn drivers overtaking me like nobody's business along uBi...suckers! den after the lesson ended, my instructor was suppose to drive me back to Eunos MRt..but guess wad he said to me.."are u confident to drive back to the MRt station urself?"...haha!! of cuz i said...TRY LA...haha..so i DROVE MYSELF BACK to the station for the FIRST TIME...it was quite a smooth drive..=) am really proud of myself!!! -smiLEz-

//darling..im really sorry for all the things that i've said to u last nite..i dunno wad was i tinking..i hope things will get better and we'll be like before..i love u dearly..//


in my past..

THIS WAY UPásarah has fragile contents which may b...
i realised that i've got Accounting tutorial and O...
sch will be at 2pm later! yay..at least not 8am? f...
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! quite okie la..but the timing...
HAPPY FATHER's daY!! smiLEz..*i love u daddy* bou...
How to make a Sarah Low Ingredients: 1 part pride ...
today is sucha bliss..=) baby, thanx for today! i ...
i've grown up. matured. im surprised by my own act...
my whole computer screwed up AGAIN!!! fuck..im dam...
collected my uniform! need to re-alter for the pan...