For the very first time, after we broke up, im writing my thots down.
i cant stop crying. i cant stop thinking.
i still cant accept the fact that you're gone.
i wan to hold you back so much.
but u refused.
im no longer as stubborn as i used to be.
i wan to get hold of my happiness.
even if it meant putting my pride away.
but i know that no matter what i do.
you wont come back.
i din know that a change of environment for you.
would change the love we once shared so dearly.
do you know that i alwayz dial your number when im suppose to call another?
do you know that i alwayz hold myself back when i have the damn urge to sms you?
i know that you hate to see me getting all so paranoid.
but aint that suppose to be a usual thing for a girl to do?
i can no longer explain all these to you.
cuz i noe you will say "why u keep forcing me.."
even though my heart is aching so badly.
and me, longing to hold you again.
i noe it's not possible anymore.
it's time for me to let you go.
i wont hold u back.
i promise.
[02/07/03-15/07/04]

in my past..

i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...
things are screwing up again...fuck manz.. //i ne...
im feeling quite tired today...=) anyway, i did a ...
"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz...
my head is spinning.. i cant get things done.. yik...
did i make the right decision? sigh.. im sad.. i h...
ohhh la la!! i finished my e-log! smiLEz..but not ...
What Color is Your Brain? brought to you by Quizi...
am a happy girl!! will be going for the Starlight ...
HAPPy First aNNiversary sweeeetie!!! i love u so m...