boo hoooohooo!!! i'll be starting work!! THIS SATURDAY onwards...oh man..i dun mind earning the money..haha..but im super worried that by working, my studies will get affected...i shall give it a shot yea? never try, never noe rite? scarly i super woman leh!! haha...

am in the lab now..ZHANG WEI's lesson..so boring!! my neh neh tatasha is sitting beside me...she's trying to be funny by sending me POP UP from her computer...haha...

and this particular woman is getting on my nerves!!! abused.

in my past..

oh no...i just called aunty jasmine..and she din p...
friday 20th Aug 2004 went over to Brewerkz after...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i feel like a foolio...damn...i shld better stop d...
suddenly, ive got alot of projects "popping" out.....
yaWnz...im feeling tired...gonna slp right after t...
i wont say that jay chou's 5th album is as great a...
woke up at 7am..bathed already..was about to prepa...