no sch from tomorrow onwards! yay!! it also means that exam days are nearer!!! haha...therez plenty to study...


OH!! and i bumped into SHANGS AND BANU!!!! my bollywood stars!!! i miss shangs so much!! the last time i saw her was during graduation...and after that, we lost contact...and she din attend our gatherings at all!! long hair for shangs seems weird to me. i miss her suave looK!!! haha...BANU forgot my name! how culd she...haha...


im super broke today!! cuz i took a cab during peak hour to sch from bedok. den i din bring enuff money...so hilarious...luckily jasmine jie-mei was with me..haha...but the both of us were like some mad-women in the library...laffing our lungs out every few seconds...haha...


i caught a glimpse of MR. K! smiLez.

in my past..

Happy Sweeet SixteeeeN "Panty!" awww...my market...
had 5 hrs of break today! haha...nearly died of ro...
Terry fox Run on sUNday was fuN! =) haha...saw man...
shopping makes me cheeer-y! heee...i bought a pinK...
today's a grreat day! haha... shoppping spree!!!...
YAY! Maia got in! =) she's a talent! it was a gr...
have been online since 5 plus..till now..i nearly ...
im feeling super giddy now...just woke up from a n...
if only things werent so complicated.
as usual, i miss Mr. K's eyes. btw, jay chou is co...