finally saw my dearest jasmine last night. getting prettier darling. =) but din get a chance to really talk becuz she was so busy entertaining. it was like her wedding. hee. i hope u enjoyed ya birthday darling. we shall meet up real soon. hugs.


anyway, i've been really paranoid these few days. i always think that my bf shld write me sth sweet. or at the very least, when i sms him sth nice, he shld also do the same. i compared myself to his ex gf again. why was it that he could write her a letter to express his love for her, but not to me? am i not good enuff? becuz of this, i got really moody. i hate the thought of him not being able to express his love for me through letters or sms. or just a little note? is that too much to ask for? and he told me, it has to come with feelings and whether he's free to sit down and actually think abt wad to write. However, to me, i feel that expressing ur love to the person u love, is not difficult at all. just a simple note is more than enuff. i know he shows his love in other ways. but...am i expecting too much? fuck. this shit is giving me moodswings. and i hate it!!!


my bank account is depleting. and i still owe her 400bucks. muhahaha. cant wait for the next paycheck!!!


gonna meet my crescentians soooooooooon!!!!!! yay!

in my past..

now now. i haven updated my blog for two weeks. be...
at the same Jap restaurant. our 2nd visit. 11th ap...
those surfers at the beach. the cafe is named drea...
we were f-ing burnt. SUNBURNT. magnificent view fr...
at the temple. all my fault. i asked baby to take ...
we had to climb and crawl. to see this.  
we were all tired...and wet. from the waves.  
to my horror! there's a steep flight of stairs!!!! 
steeep slope. REALLY STEEEp.  
see baby holding my slippers? it was to prevent th...