i feel sick. =(

headache. throat itchy. feel shiverish. dying.

cant wait for baby's belated bday celebration tmr! we gonna shop for groceries later after work.
roast chicken, mashed potatoes...hmmm.. yummy.

bought a new little pants. haahahha. 3/4 pants. nice nice. cannot spend so much of my pay this mth. gonna save up for HK trip. checked out the prices yesterday. hotel is already very ex per night. plus air tickets, not cheap man. or shld we just go bali agaiN!? abit dumb leh. wadever, we shall see.

counting down to baby's trip to jakarta. the more i count, the more xian i get. like SOOOOON, he's going off already. i hope he remembers our first yr anni. or at least, he sends me postcards when he's over there? lalalala...

in my past..

uploaded this pic cuz of tiff. only this pic has h...
erm...abit retarded. but that's how we are! hahaha...
another "taiwan-style" hahaha.  
woooo....the 4 of us.  
frozen smiles. haha. and birdy is not smiling. gig...
me & TAO! wah. my fren for 13yrs. and counting..ri...
cindy & ah aw. haha. so cute.  
the xin fu tai-tai. 
nice hor? hahaha. thanks to steph, the photographer. 
ah aw & me. she had to tip-toe to hug me. oooopps.