I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!

Alright I'm gonna play the game now..

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

ask him to FUCK OFF.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

let me be happy and have lots of love to give.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?

oh man. my dream wedding...to marry the guy who loves me the most, and vice versa. and i want to have a simple wedding, but attended by all my loved ones. by the beach will be nice. =)

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

Yeah. LOST is the word.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?

my ideal lover? this is gonna be a long list man...but well. most importantly, he loves me very much and yet, gives me enough freedom. i want to be treated like a princess. =)

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Loving someone can be a blessing. Being loved can be a blessing too. For me to choose? Being Loved.

#7. What do you see yourself as?

A PRINCESS? woahha..

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

What can I DO?

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Of course. but it's all part and parcel of life.

#10. If you had a choice, what kind of family you want to be born into?

ROYAL family? no la! i dun want. i just want my simple happy family. like NOW. i dun wanna change a thing. maybe, just give my parents more money. ;)

#11. Is being tagged fun?

FUN! only if i'm bored.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?

I hope I will have my own children. happily married. have a successful career.

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?

Family, friends, baby.

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

I feel that Celeste is a very quiet girl. responsible and mature in her thinking. A very nice girl. btw, she is jasmine's cousin. =) im glad to have her as a friend.

#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

single and rich. If i were to choose married but poor. i guess i'd be lying. cuz everyday, u will be arguing with your husband over $$$. what's the point.

#16. What's the first thing you do every morning?

stretch myself.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?

i guess i would, and i have.

#18. Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?

Live for the sake of living.

#19. What type of friends do you like?

Those who will be there for me, whenever i need them. but of course, i will also be there for them when they need me!

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?

People who are not sincere. like the fakes. =)

in my past..

today is a FUCK day at work. period.
ALL 'BOUT BANANA a letter from banana to me. =) ni...
RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...
DAMIER NEVERFULL MM. this picture doesnt do my ba...
Spread the LOVEread http://www.wearewonderwomen.co...
Some wordy update: time has been passing quite fas...
Little Miss JI GONG - sarahdee so cute right!!!!!!...
Still got about 3 more hours to go before i can go...